Tuesday, October 19

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee.



So, I've had three cups of filter coffee and two glasses of coke, an d I think my caffeine intake is pretty much over the limit. I'm feeling jerky and stressed out, and my muscles are cramping. Most disturbingly, aside from my complete inability to type (Hello spell-check!) is my need for more. I'm jonesing on caffeine. I don't know how much longer I can resist. I foresee a sleepless night ahead. However, I'm not feeling any asthma symptoms at the moment, so the alternative healing website I read yesterday might well be correct. Of course, I wasn't feeling particularly asthmatic before the coffee... But you never know.

I'm watching a Korean horror DVD called Phone at the moment (English subtitles, Japanese audio). All part of my quest to learn Japanese. Actually I didn't realise it was Korean at first... But seeing as it has the Nihongo soundtrack, that is not a problem. I'm hoping that watching the movie along with the subtitle will help to learn more than my present regime of watching without any clue of what's going on.

Anyway so far so good.

Movies with creepy kids are always good, and this kid should get an Oscar for sheer creepiness. Also it's very atmospheric. lots of darkness and rain and stillness. Tension!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home